We are committed protecting and respecting your privacy. The aim of this page is to explain how we may gather and use information about you through your use of this website. All use of this information is governed by the principles and practices set out in this statement.
- Your use of this site implies consent for the setting of cookies.
- By sending us information via an email or via a form on this site, you consent to our use of this information as explained on this page.
- Any web usage statistics that we collect, like which pages on the site are most visited, are anonymous.
- We have some common sharing tools on the site provided by Twitter and LinkedIn. If you use their services elsewhere, they may be able to track your use of this site unless you change your privacy preferences.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages our visitors find useful and which do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We use Google Analytics to use traffic log cookies to gain information about the use that is made of pages on our website. We use the information from these cookies to generate reports on the usage of our website which are used for evaluation and analysis. The purpose is to improve our website by tailoring it to the needs of users. No data specific to any identifiable user is retained.
As a user you can opt out of this process of collecting traffic log data. To do so please visit the following site which provides a browser add-on that enables a user to opt out - http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process data about you where you have provided information by email or requesting further services. If you contact us through the website we may keep a record of that correspondence.
If we send you an email newsletter to the address supplied by you, you can unsubscribe from any newsletters at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting this.
Links To Other Websites
In the news
- Luke Jenkins death: Family receive £100,000 settlement Wednesday, 22 March 2017
- Teaching trust agrees six figure settlement over child’s death Wednesday, 22 March 2017
- Daily Insight: Trusts get 'special' treatment Wednesday, 22 March 2017